Tuesday 19 August 2008

From Babies to Boy Band


It is amazing what you can achieve in one day with a popular song, three keen nephews, a video camera and a decent piece of editing kit. I'm really pleased with how this turned out. It makes Shay chuckle now but I can't help but wonder how embarrassed he'll be by it when he is 16! Still lots of fun and silliness involved and no one taking themselves very seriously!

I really enjoyed making this. It gave me a perfect opportunity to play with the video filters and effects and I am really starting to get my head around the software. However, the more I learn, the more I realise I still have huge amounts to discover. I think some lessons at the Apple store might be on the cards...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Big Sis, little sis here.

    Thank you very much indeed for making such a cool video with the boys. They are very lucky to have such a fab aunty with skills, and enthusiasm and most importantly of all....plenty of patience.

    Thank you very much!

    Love,
    Mum to the 3 budding pop stars better known as "The Vikings"....YEAH!

    ReplyDelete